Friday, February 5, 2010

Skillz pays da billz

Yo whats popping fellow web surfers, bloggers, readers? Where are you and what do you wanna do with your life? Make more money is the usual answer. Well I wanna help people whether young or old reach their human and financial potential. One of the best ways I see this happening is by always bringing yourself to learn NEW SKILLS. News skills will open up new doors in the present and the future. New doors means new networks with new potential of achievement. Quick example.. Your middle aged person who works at a bank but still dreams of being free of 9 - 5 work. You can start taking lessons in cooking which will open up an whole new avenue if you wanted to explore the cooking world. Speaking to my younger audience now, I want to say do not wait until you have left school to learn and master the skills of your DREAM JOB. I speak to so many youngsters via the web and in person who already know what they would like to do ( their passion ) so its best top start now and get a massive head start in their desired field. This is just my thoughts which I hope is thought provoking to YOU !! All your comments are welcome as I may learn something from you... Dream big and then act upon it..baby steps count more than you thinking.. Speak to you again tomorrow WORLD.. RR

2 comments: