Thursday, October 21, 2010

ITS JUST A FLIRT

Just because I flirt, doesn't mean I'm interested..evaluate the time that I've invested...my words and actions derive from my thoughts...this is just a moment..so there will be nothin to report...if I look into your eyes for more than a second..could u hold still..what do you reckon...even though u may want more...that's natural...I have my woman at home and that's factual...its cute to see your stare..here and there...hazel green eyes with light brown hair...while all is aesthetically pleasing on the eye...taking this further wouldn't be wise...like old wine I maintain keep my values..goin a step further is a simple can't do...we all want more in life..this is our reality...so I chose these words to create clarity...until our next flirt x

No comments:

Post a Comment